ABOUT CUSTOM ALLOY AND WHY WE CONTINUE TO GROW…
For over twenty years, Custom Alloy has been a well-known and respected specialist in the automotive industry for the manufacture of aluminium truck bullbars. Our bullbars are provided directly to vehicle manufacturing companies throughout Australia. With a commitment to the highest industry and quality standards, at Custom Alloy we are proud to say we are Australia’s Leading Manufacturer of truck bullbars. Our truck bullbar range covers from small trucks, right through the medium truck range and a large number of heavy duty trucks. Our bullbars are proven and trusted within the Australian truck industry to provide frontal protection for your truck around town, or protection from animal strike on Australia’s highways.
From our humble beginning as a small family operated business, to today’s corporately owned business, Custom Alloy continues to manufacture the best alloy bullbars in Australia and is proud to state we are the largest manufacturer of truck bullbars in Australia.
When you think of Custom Alloy bullbars, you think of products that are “Built to perform and guaranteed to last”.
In December 2013, Custom Alloy has become a key business in the AMA Group Frontal Protection Division alongside ECB. The alignment of both Custom Alloy and ECB has expanded our expertise to over 60 years of industry knowledge. Two sites operating as one business, with the vision and belief of being the World’s Best Bullbar Company.
Our excellent manufacturing capabilities and facilities have developed the company’s strong market place reputation. We are extremely proud of the trust Australia’s top Truck Manufacturing partners and their network of dealers have placed in us.
Our staff are focussed on ensuring every bullbar, whether it is Original Equipment for one of our Truck Manufacturing partners, or an aftermarket bar sold to a retail customer, is built Right First Time and Delivered In Full On Time.
Defying the industry, our factory is located in Narangba, in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, Australia. All products are designed and engineered on site. We have a 14 welding bays, a CNC Router, a hi-def CNC Plasma, automated mandrel tube bender, presses and most importantly 40+ Aussies who take pride in everything they do every day.
Why Custom Alloy Is The Preferred Truck Bullbar Manufacturer In Australia.
- ALL Products Are Built From High Tensile Industrial Grade Materials – For Extra Strength
- ALL Channel Bumper Sections Are Fully Welded – Allowing Maximum Bumper Strength
- ALL Shoulder Pipes & Bumpers Are Fully Gusseted – Adding Increased Strength Where Most Vulnerable, Reinforcing The Shoulder Pipes & Channel Section
- ALL Lights Are Integrated Into The Bullbar – Only High Quality LED Indicator/Park Lights & Driving Lights Used
- ALL Steel Mounts Are Of Heavy Duty Design – Providing Maximum Strength
- ALL Bullbars Are 100% Hand Crafted & Built In Brisbane Australia
- ALL bullbars are ADR Compliant – The Australian Design Rules (ADR’s) are national standards for vehicle & performance based manufacturing.
- OUR Business Uses Computerised Modern Equipment – Ensures Your Bullbar Fits Right First Time, Every Time
- OUR Staff Are Committed To Customer Satisfaction – Right First Time (RFT) & Delivery In Full On Time (DIFOT) Are Key Measures Of Our Business
- OUR Proven Systems & Processes Ensure The Quality Of Every Bullbar
Having purchased a new model Dodge Ram, we found it difficult to find a bull bar manufacturer to fabricate a product to suit the new model. Custom Alloy proved to be an excellent company to deal with and their expert development team were able to produce a bull bar to suit our essential requirements. We needed a winch mount on the front due to the nature of the events we utilize this car on, which proved complicated as the new model Dodge’s have an intercooler at the front where a winch would ordinarily go. We’ve utilized the vehicle on several off road trips and the bull bar which was designed, manufactured and fitted by Custom Alloy has proven to be a very capable piece of equipment.Rob Goodwin Motoring Events Director Variety – the Children’s Charity of Queensland